Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. (I guess you ask to be interviewed by putting a comment in the combox that says, "Interview me!")
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Five questions for me from Enbrethiliel of Sancta Sanctis:
1) If you were to write a Fan Fiction story, which movie, book or TV show would you take for your canon?
Hmm. Tough one. I'm not good at any kind of fiction, but a movie that I think is unjustly underrecognized is Johnny Stecchino starring Roberto Benigni. Maybe I'd try something with that!
2) If your favourite food were a poem, which poem would it be?
It would have to be something Italian and satisfying! Maybe the sonnet in Dante's La Vita Nuova that begins "Tanto gentile e tanto onesta pare / La donna mia ..." ("So gentle and so virtuous appears / My lady ...")
3) Which three songs would be essential to a road trip mix?
"Give Me One Reason" by Tracy Chapman
"Moondance" by Van Morrison
"How Soon Is Now?" by the Smiths
4) Would you rather have been named after Dylan Thomas or Bob Dylan? (I'm assuming Dylan is your real name!)
I chose my pen-name dylan to pay tribute to Dylan Thomas, who in spite of many personal flaws was a most compelling poet.
5) Where were you when you learned that Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger had been elected pope?
When I learned that Cardinal Ratzinger had been elected, I was in East Boston, Massachusetts, USA, on my computer. When the world learned he had been elected, I was at Boston Medical Center in the South End of Boston, accompanying my mom to a doctor's appointment. Pleasant weather that day, IIRC.
Thank you, Enbrethiliel!!!