Sunday, June 01, 2008

Here's a meme

I haven't been tagged, but ...

... here's a meme. Anyone who wants to play, go right ahead!

What time is your alarm clock set to? 7:00 am.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The face.

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Probably. I thank Heaven I don't know what they say!

What movie do you know every line to? None. But I think I come close with The Breakfast Club and Young Frankenstein.

What is your favorite movie? Oh, I don't know. Arthur? Forrest Gump? 84 Charing Cross Road? The two mentioned as a response to the previous question?

Is anyone in love with you? Not that I know of.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? Side.

Who was the last person to make you mad? A doctor.

Are you a lover or a fighter? Certainly not a fighter, but how much of a lover is anyone's guess.

Are you a morning or evening person? I'm a noon person.

Are you a cuddler? Once upon a time, perhaps, I was ...

Are you a perfectionist? Hardly. Well, about minor things, I can be vexingly persnickety.

Have you ever written a poem? :-)

Do you have more guy or girl friends? Used to be girl, now it's about equal.

How many tickets have you gotten? I avoid driving like the plague; so, none.

Piercings? Never!

Do you have a tattoo? No.

Are you patient? Not often.

Do you miss anyone right now? Too busy blogging to think about it.

Tea or coffee? Coffee (until 10 am; after that, chocolate milk).

Regularly burn incense? Not even sporadically.

Ever been in love? Once, and perhaps more than once.

Best room for a fireplace? Not where I live!

What do you do when you’re sad or upset? Mope? Pace?

Afraid of heights? Extremely!

Can you change the oil in your car? Don't have a car.

Favorite flower? Don't have one.

Favorite hangout? Harvard Square.

Middle name? Edward (confirmation name, Anthony).

Most romantic sounding language? (tie) French; Dante's Italian.

Ever been overseas? Nope.


(First spotted here; also found here.)