Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meme

Touched by an angel?
Almost! Tagged with a meme!


(tagged by alias clio)

What I was doing ten years ago: Answering phones, and updating baptismal records, and straightening out files in an inner-city rectory.

Three things on my To-Do list today: Dinner; go to Chelsea; listen to my favorite nighttime talk show on the radio.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Give a fraction to charity, take care of relatives, and probably become dissolute.

Three of my bad habits: Verbosity, laziness, junk food.

Five places I've lived: Somerville, East Boston, Amherst, Chelsea and here. All in Massachusetts, New England, USA.

Six jobs I've had: Clerical temp work; a few days at a CVS; a few days at an Au Bon Pain; ice-cream scooper (three months); security guard (close to two years); the rectory thing (a couple of years).

Five books I've recently read:
1. Dakota by Kathleen Norris
2. Reflections on the Psalms by C S Lewis
3. Women and the Priesthood, ed. Thomas Hopko (1983 edition)
4. Thomas Merton: Master of Attention by Robert Waldron
5. 100 Love Sonnets by Pablo Neruda