A few things that have happened
since January 2004
1. New pope! And I can think of at least one Jesuit who had a conniption.
2. The Archbishop of Boston was elevated to the College of Cardinals.
3. One of Boston's best priests -- an Oblate of the Virgin Mary -- was relocated to Denver.
4. My friend Heather had a baby girl!
5. I've stopped attempting to write poetry. I haven't had the urge to perpetrate verse for three years.
6. I moved to scenic Chelsea, Massachusetts. (That "scenic" is a bit of a joke.)